A BUSY, BUSY SUMMER

I don't know about you, but my summer thus far has been hectic.

Well, let me clarify that. The six months since we have moved to Montgomery have been hectic.

I'm not complaining, mind you; it's all good. (Except for when I was in New Jersey on a speaking trip, and Brenda was at home in sepsis...and I couldn't get a flight back. But, that's another story for another time.)

Time management has never been a top skill of mine, but I'm learning quickly. In between the work at Eastern Meadows, my work at Faulkner, and extra speaking, it can get quite busy.

But then, aren't we all busy people? I hope so. If you're busy, it means you likely are staying out of trouble...and, you are being productive.

So, let's all be BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog